Unicon - bordeaux

mon nom est Raffi vitis et je suis un monocycliste d’Israël. Je viens à l’unicon à Brixen pour effectuer une partie de mon spectacle au gala.
Après la convention je remplirai au Bastidart à Miramont, près de Bordeaux. Je cherche un moyen d’obtenir de la unicon à Bordeaux avec mes 2 grandes valises. Sera bien sûr très heureux de payer ma part du coût trajet.

même si mon français n’est pas mauvais, je l’ai écrit cela avec l’aide de google. donc blâmer Google pour les erreurs!

here it is in english:
my name is raffi vitis and I am a unicyclist from Israel. I am coming to the unicon in brixen to perform a part of my show in the gala.
After the convention I will perform at the Bastidart in miramont near bordeaux. I am looking for a way to get from the unicon to bordeaux with my 2 big suitcases. Will of course be happy to pay my part of the ride cost.

Hi Raffi!

If you can’t find anyone on here to help you, you should check out blablacar.com/ in english.

I have friends who use it regularly with great success.

Cheers,

Max

Your request has been relayed to the people from Bordeaux who are going to the UNICON on their own forum. just hope they have room :wink:.

Bienvenu sur le forum